Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital: Looking for a new, different way to practicehealthcare? Well look no further! At Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital we pride ourselves on our work and our ability to give each patient the time they need and deserve. Whether you join our Hospital or one of our Free-Standing Emergency Rooms, you will become a valuable member of ourhealthcare team and your contribution is vital in providing the highest qualitypatient care. Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital is bringing a new level ofhealthcare to Arizona. Our state of the art facilities are designed with the clinical team in mind, allowing our team to focus on what is truly important – the patient. Make the right choice and follow a career path that leads with innovation and putspatient care at the forefront.Applyto join our team today!
About Adeptus Health
Adeptus Health is a leading patient-centered healthcare organization expanding access to the highest quality emergency medical care through its network of freestanding emergency rooms and partnerships with premier healthcare providers. All Adeptus Health freestanding facilities are fully equipped emergency rooms with a complete radiology suite of diagnostic technology, on-site laboratory, and staffed with board-certified physicians and emergency trained registered nurses. For the last four years, Adeptus Health has exceeded the 95th percentile in patient satisfaction according to patient feedback collected nationwide by Press Ganey Associates Inc. Adeptus Health also was named a 2016 and 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine. For more information, please visit adpt.com.
- BC or BE in Emergency Medicine.
- BC Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine with a minimum of 3 years of emergency medicine experience.
- Previous management and leadership experience in an ED setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Maintain personal credentials to include licensure, DEA registration, Board Certification and additional requirements such as ACLS, ATLS, PALS as required by hospital or contract.
- Stay current on best practices in the specialty through a personal program of C.M.E.
- Consistently demonstrate effective communication, negotiation and conflict skills.
- Maintain a positive and optimistic attitude in the performance of duties.