Senior End User Computing (EUC)
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, we work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awyrds, honoring the Best Place to Work.
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Sr. EUC Engineer to support our Professional Services – End User Computing (PS EUC) group. This position will be focused on delivering end-user and IT administrator facing services on the Windows client and server platforms.
- Work with WWT’s customers to architect Windows-based end-user solutions, including key success factors, project scope while driving a better understanding of the customer’s environment and potential project risks.
- Design and lead product demos, Proof of Concepts and pilot engagements to help drive requirements, success factors and customer confidence in PS EUC’s proprietary software solutions.
- Work closely with the PS EUC software development team to communicate requirements and participate in functional design and prioritization of software enhancement/features backlog.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management team, WWT partners, coworkers and your customers.
- 5years delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support
- ScriptingExperience (Powershell)
- Strong Microsoft background: Windows Server 2012 R2, PKI, ADDS, WDS, WSUS, Win10, etc.
- Experience with Exchange, SharePoint, Red Hat, Ansible, & STIGing a plus
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent experience
- Advance experiencetroubleshooting application installation issues
- Advanced understanding of networkinfrastructure, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required
- Strong personality with leadership skills working in a complex matrix organization
- Logical problem solving skills and knowledge of research techniques, methods, and procedures for rapid problem resolution
- Preferred Certifications: IAT Level II, GSEC, Sec+ CE, SSCP CCNA Security, Windows10, MCSE
- Security Clearance is a plus
- Microsoft Windows7, 8/8.1 and Windows10
- Desktop/Laptop hardware (primarily Dell/HP/Lenovo)
- Windows OS Deployment/WinPE