Natus Medical is currently searching for a District Sales Manager for our Newborn Care Division in the Minneapolis Region (MN, WI, IA, ND, SD, KS, NE) with at least 5 years of salesexperience and 3 years of medical sales.
Natus Medical Incorporated is a rapidly growing, global company founded in 1989 to develop, manufacture, and market products used by clinicians for the screening, detection, monitoring, treatment, and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, and other disorders.
Natus Medical offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, an employee stock purchase plan, company-paid life insurance, paid time off and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Sell Natus products to customers
2. Generate sales leads
3. Generate sales quotations and related customer correspondence
4. Call on customers and close sales contracts
5. In-service Hardware Installations when required
6. Provide management, clinical consultants, field support, and specialist with feedback on the status of new and existing business opportunities
7. Prepare and review annual and monthly sales forecasts
8. Prepare and execute annual district sales plans
9. Conform to all RA/QA requirements
10. Utilize Seibel to forecast and manage accounts and track potential leads
11. Describe alternative financial acquisition options to customers
12. Maintain the minimal job requirements as determined by your manager
13. Achieve Plan for the territory
14. Complete competency testing for any current product line or added product line at 85% accuracy.
15. Driving is an essential part of this job and the DSM is required to maintain a clean driving record.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General DSM Requirements