CGI is searching for an experienced Senior Program Analyst to work at our customer site.
This individual will be responsible for developing skills in research and analysis of LFS and food service program areas; experience in program management support, application of data analysis techniques, synthesis of problem solutions, and the development of written reports/outputs; may supervise support personnel. Performs a variety of analytical tasks which are broad in nature and related to installations support services.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Information Development and Analysis to include conducting surveys, publication research, collecting and maintaining records of all communications (i.e. conferences, meetings, discussions, and telephone conversations).
• Program Management Support to include assisting with development of Joint Basing policies and procedures for installations management.
• Coordinating participation in working groups, assist in development and deployment of Program Element definitions for installation management, deployments of new programs, policies, guidance and procedures while assessing the impacts of new legislations and current policies.
• Technical and Help Desk support for the Logistics Facility Services Application (LFS apps), Marine Corps Food Management Information System (MCFMS) and Fleet Management (FM) systems. to include:
1. System Maintenance (i.e. troubleshooting, backups and approved updates)
2. Help Desk support (i.e. Systems Access (user rights), Password resets and troubleshooting
3. Extracting LFS and Food Management (FM) data reports (i.e. Fuel consumption, Vehicle utilization and Maintenance Costs, Furniture, Furnishing and Equipment studies), life cycle cost analysis, preparing and collecting data summaries and documenting results from site visits and audit readiness while ensuring policies and regulations are adhered to; and,
Provide comparison of interagency programs and policies that can be implemented for Marine Corps use for cost reductions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
1. Knowledge of the LFS and food service subject-matter field.
2. Ability and skill in cost estimating.
3. Knowledge of pertinent research and analytical methodology and ability to apply such techniques to LFS and food service program development issues.
4. Ability to exercise judgment in all phases of analysis.
5. Skill in effectively communicating highly complex technical material of issues..
6. Skill in written communication to organize ideas and present findings in a logical manner with supporting, as well as adverse, criteria for specific LFS and food service issues.
7. Knowledge of overall mission, functions and organization of the agency or component including agencyprogram operations, processes, goals and objectives.
8. Ability to research issues and problems including evaluating the content of new or modified legislation todetermine its impact on the LFS and food service programs and software resources.
9. Skill in the use of office automation software including spreadsheets, word processing, databases and presentations.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
At least a Secret clearance and a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Also a minimum of 5-7 years of directly related experience.