SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutionsto the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across theintelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational andcyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
in addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensurethat they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
The Senior Development Manager reports to the System Development Manager and acts as theoverall manager for the Web Team and other system development efforts including SharePoint Intranet and PETER. The candidate will be responsible for all team staff and deliverables, requiredto lead multiple concurrent development projects and will work together, within, and across theteam to develop project and work plans. The candidate will manage the architecture, infrastructure, design, development, deployment, and support of the enterprise content related portal systems including but not limited to SharePoint. The candidate must possess knowledge and experience of agile methodologies, be a strong planner, writer and communicator and team player. They will work with other managers and staff to assist in the establishment and creation oftechnical and status reports to show progress to IT managers and clients; maintain client contactsto ensure conformity to all contractual obligations; and ensure the development, maintenance,and implementation of project documents including work plans.
- 5 - 12 years of successful system development experience which includes 3-5 years ofmanaging software development projects in SharePoint and .net.
- 5+ years’ experience interacting with the Business staff, IT staff and Senior Managementwithin an organization
- Expert knowledge in analysis and design in workflow and webparts using out of the box features in SharePoint
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrator or Manager of service applications, web applications, site collection administration and solution deployment
- 5+ years of experience in with remote event receivers, timer jobs, eventhandlers, receivers, custom forms and workflows
- Strong personal, technical, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to work collaboratively with a variety of departments.
- Self-starter with a results-oriented and proactive work approach.
- Skilled manager of system developers including sub-contract and sub-contractors
- Good time management and scheduling skills
- Ability to create and implement standard processes, including testing, look and feel and bug tracking
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements
- Possess 10 years system development experience, including five years as a manager
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT/Business administration or related field.
- Possess a Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Job ID 2017-1106