Civil Engineer (EIT Required)
Confidential Client - Augusta, GA
Assists in developing, planning, coordinating and performing the engineering work for multiple projects. Performs assignments designed to develop professional engineering work knowledge and abilities, requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks. Requires judgment in regard to details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be able to develop the ability to work with clients to define and document requirements, address technical concerns, and provide project status.
- Must be able to develop good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Skill with AutoCAD and related software
- Candidates must be capable of self-sufficiency and working on all aspects of projects.
Education and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering from ABET Accredited School
- 2-4years civil engineeringexperience.
- Passed FE or prepared for FE
Job Type: Full-time
- Autodesk Civil 3D: 1year
- InRoads: 1year
- Civil Engineering: 1year
Required license or certification: