5 - 7 years
Posted 358 days ago
• Solid practical Knowledge of commonly used Data Integration, ETL, Data Warehousing,MDM and Business Intelligence concepts.
• Expert Knowledge of one or more ETL tools like Informatica ,Datastage, Talend , Abinitio or any similar one etc.
• Strong knowledge of one or more database systems like Exadata, Teradata, MSSQLserver & DB2 etc.
• Good knowledge of one or more Reporting toolsets like MicroStrategy, OBIEE & Tableau etc.
• Strong technical skills in data modeling ,database data warehouse design, performance tuning, SQL, PL/SQL coding
• Candidates with Big data practical Knowledge will be given preference.
• Eagerness to learn new tools, technologies & concepts is highly desired
Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge.
This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the ITarchitecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.