Region Account Consultant - Digestive Health Leader - Acute Pain
Title: Account Consultant - Digestive Health (Charlotte, NC)
The Digestive Health (DH) Account Manager is responsible for the positioning and selling of Halyard Health Digestive Health related products and solutions within both Acute Care and Alternate Care accounts/facilities/departments. Responsibilities include all technical and conceptual sales aspects of the Halyard Health DH product portfolio including, but not limited to, the validation of Halyard Health’s DH product cost/value proposition leading to increased year on year sales as per the Halyard Health Digestive Health sales plan and territory sales objectives.
Digestive Health Products: enteral feeding tubes and accessories, radiologic/surgical tube placement kits, enteral feeding tube placement hardware and disposables, enteral feeding tube retention, enteral feeding intolerance, endoscopic accessories.
Target Market: Hospitals: Senior Administration, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Interventional Radiology, ICU/NICU, Pediatric/General Surgery, DMEs, Home Health’s, Surgical Centers, and Rehab facilities
The ideal candidate for the Digestive Health Account Manager will utilize personal skills, product expertise, and clinical expertise to maintain and build existing and new revenue within a set sales territory. The Digestive Health Account Manager will be responsible for a continued demonstration of sales expertise of appropriate skills and functions that include but are not limited to product presentations, clinical presentations, product pricing, sales territory management, internal and external communication, accurate sales forecasting/reporting. These activity are to result in net sales and profit growth by achieving product and sales category objectives within an assigned sales territory.
• Sales positioning, analysis, and in-service implementation of all Halyard Health DH product categories leading to year on year sales increases as per the Halyard Health DH sales plan.
• The development and implementation of strong business value selling skills and overall Halyard Health DH sales acumen.
• Developing and maintaining expertise across the entire range of Halyard Health DH products and service platforms
• Tactical implementation of selling and business activities developed and implemented by the sales region to meet sales objectives
• Developing and maintaining high gain sales relationships with multiple decision makers and influencers within assigned accounts or markets; (surgeons, physicians, department decision makers and/or administrators)
• Development and implementation of contract and price negotiations/contract management with desired outcomes of obtaining committed business at the highest margins possible
• Effective collaboration with sales management, internal partners./stakeholders and customers
• Effective utilization of Halyard Health DH sales and marketing resources necessary to meet objectives
• Effective territory budget management and utilization of Halyard Health DH sales support resources, per policy
• Active participation with Region Manager in the strategic and tactical planning processes
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 3 or more years of sales experience in B2B or the Health Care industry.
• Proof of a successful track record
• Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Evidence of continued personal and professional growth and development
• Excellent knowledge of PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Tactfully Aggressive
• Comfortable in Hospital Setting
• Travel by car required
• 5 years of Medical Device Sales Experience Preferred
• Experience in Digestive Health products and related disease states.
• Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of Sales Force
• Hospital Sales Experience Preferred