eero is looking for a skilled, motivated engineer looking to make an impact on our new experience team. This full stack engineer will architect and develop our backend cloud services as well as build our customer facing website. You should have a passion to build scalable, reliable, extensible, and maintainable systems with a thirst to provide the best customer experience. You are expected to collaborate cross-functionally with business, product, design, and otherengineering teams.
As part of eero’s mission to reinvent WiFi, you’ll be making a difference to the fabric of the modern home.
What you'll do:
- Develop core experiences for existing and future products
- Architect and build cloud services and customer facing website
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to other engineers on the team
We're looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Or if you’ve built amazing software despite such a degree by learning on the job or on your own, we’d love to hear about that.
- Are skilled and experienced in developing backend servers that solve significant technical challenges: scalability, latency, reliability, extensibility, or something else you’re proud of.
- Have experience in building world class websites with modern frontend technologies
- Understand the full software development lifecycle, and how to find a balance between process and expediency.
- Know how to make the developers around you better through mentorship, knowledge sharing, tool building, code and design reviews, or simply modeling solid engineering practices.
- Have experience with consumer electronics or consumer facing products
- Experience with Scala, AWS, or React