This position will primarily be responsible for finance, profit and loss, sales, and account growth within a geographical area.
This professional will have extensive Transportation experience.
#li - post
- Bachelor's degree in Business Logistics or Transportation or eight years equivalent workexperience
- A minimum of 7 (seven) years logistics (or materials) and transportation experience with a major carrier, dedicated contract or shipper
- A minimum of 3 (three) years of supervisory experience
- Masters degree preferred
- Candidate must possess excellent computer skills to include MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Areas of responsibility will be warehousing, distribution, dedicated contract carriage (DCC) and carrier management
- This will involve an area of the business that will manage gross revenues of approximately $130 million and net revenues of approximately $24 million, overseeing several locations and employees
- The incumbent will maintain a positive employee relation climate and maintain a customer satisfaction index at a World Class Level