Front - End Engineer / UX Developer
Asynchrony Labs, a subsidiary of World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity for a Front-End Engineer / UX Developer. Asynchrony Labs Front-End Engineers (FEE) create engaging user experiences by designing, developing, and supporting web application projects. FEEs will collaborate with clients and team members to define, estimate, create, and deliver the entire visual layer that conform to brand and industry standards.
Candidate must have experience with traditional user experience (UX) principles and processes such as task flow analysis, wire framing, prototyping, and usability analysis. All project teams utilize agile project methodologies such as pair programming and test-driven development (TDD) and candidates must be able to flourish in a highly collaborative environment.
Candidate will be a member of the Asynchrony Labs UX team and contribute to the growth and improvement of the entire team through mentoring, peer review, and creative collaboration. Along with client projects, the UX team also provides design support for marketing, business development, and corporate communications for Asynchrony Labs and parent companies.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- Strong written and presentation skills, comfortable working directly with clients
- Very strong knowledge of web UI execution (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Adobe Creative Suite, or similar (Sketch, Invision)
- Hands-on knowledge of file version control systems such as GIT
- In-depth knowledge of responsive design practices, including cross-browser and device compatibility issues and limitations
- A strong portfolio displaying examples of web execution
- 5+ years’ experiencesupporting web projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in either Graphic Design or CS/IT curriculum
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- General understanding of Agile Development processes
- High attention to detail, pixel-perfect execution, and able to solve visual design challenges