Responsible for managing and developing the material master data processes within global quotation support. This will include defining the process for item creation, communication and data quality. Responsible for clearly defining roles of the master data process as it relates to MBITS as well as supply chain data management. Process requests for item creation to local market areas. Responsible for constant process improvement within all aspects of Global Quotation Support. During Global Quotation Support project roll-out, this position will be working as the process owner/developer for Material Master Data coordinating our efforts to a successfully implementation of this project, with special attention to role definition and tool development.
- Define and implement material master data processes.
- Work with IT & MBITS to development proper communication processes.
- Quickly processes request for item creation.
- Define routings for ticketing tool within Global Quotation Support.
- Manage team of Material Master Data Specialists within GQS in one or several locations.
- Load material numbers according to defined guidelines and limits.
- Report KPI’s for material master data management to Head of Global Quotation Support.
- Maintain development and performance reviews for Material Master Data team.
- Assist in setting clear goals for Material Master data team.
- Identify development requirements of the tools in use and manage implementation with needed parties to improve the operational activities linked to Global Quotation Support.
- Cross train within Global Quotation Support to be able to support Technical Support, Receiving/Estimating and Procurement Estimation.
- Development training process and tools for Material Master Data that can be used across all Global Quotation Support functions.
- Drive, coach and mentor team members.
- Minimum of 5years’ relevant work experience in salessupport, supply chain or material data management.
- Experience with Item Creation within SAP.
- Experienceworking with MBITS
- Extensive experience in SAP data processing.
- Experience with Global Data Management a plus.
- Related degree, certification and technical abilities.
- Experience working in the mining, engineering or construction related industry.
- Experience with Metso products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with IT tools and ERP/integrated system (preferable SAP)
- Valid passport for international travel and driver’s license for local travel must be maintained.
- Friendly, respectful environment
- Challenging opportunities that contribute to the development and enhancement of Metso’s industry leading solutions
- Opportunity to work in a global community
- Pride in working for an industry leader in mining, aggregates, recycling and oil and gas (one of the top employers in Finland!)
- Competitive healthcare options, 401K matching, flexible work schedules, tuition reimbursement, and much more!