I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s how our Hospice improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Regional Executive Director Specialist - Hospice, you will:
- Travel throughout an assigned region providing leadership and support as needed in the absence of an identified Executive Director
- Oversee the general management of branch operations
- Develop annual branch budget and monitor expenditures.
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix, competition and operational costs.
- Ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Partner with recruiter to attract and hire branch staff and clinicians.
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of five years healthcare management with P&L responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 1M in healthcare revenue
- Understanding of hospice care and the services provided to patient, family and caregiver through an interdisciplinary team
- Must have 3 or more years of hospice operations background
- Multisite and/or multistate experience preferred
- Success in revenue growth and in the development and execution of market planning
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices and state/local administrative licensure requirements
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory as required
- Position can be based within any state in the North Central Region (MA, PA, NJ, RI, IL, WI, MO, KS, NE, OH, IN, MI, VA)
keywords: registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, home care manager, homecare manager, home health manager, home care supervisor, homecare supervisor, home health supervisor, home care director, homecare director, home health director, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director, RN clinical manager, RN clinical supervisor, nurse clinical manager, nurse clinical director, nurse clinical supervisor, clinical administrator, nurse administrator, RN administrator, patient care manager, patient care director, patient care supervisor, director of nursing, manager of nursing, supervisor of nursing, DON, DOCS, director of clinical services, field case manager, RN manager, RN supervisor, RN director, registered nurse director, registered nurse manager, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management, home health management, homecare management, home care management, hospice manager, hospice director, hospice supervisor, hospice nursing, hospice management, hospice RN manager, hospice RN director, hospice RN supervisor, home health management job, home health management jobs, homecare management job, homecare management jobs, home care management job, home care management jobs~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Location Phoenix, Arizona, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 41559