SAP Convergent Charging Business System Analyst
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who thrive in a changing international environment and enjoy supporting and delivering world-class business process and cutting edge system solutions to meet both external and internal customer needs.
The role of SAP Convergent Charging Business Systems Analyst will be to manage mass rating of Lexmark usage based billing process and system solution from design, develop, improve and support.
Expectations For The Role
· Work with business to understand the business requirement and solution the requirement
· Develop and configure new charge plan as needed in Convergent Charging of SAP Hybris Billing, integrations with legacy using Convergent Mediation, performance improvements.
· Monitor the rating process regularly & Support the existing charge plans developed by fixing any system issues identified.
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Business System Analyst with system implementation and support role for SAP
- At least 3years ofexperience indeploying and supportingSAPConvergent Charging configuration and customization (any version of CC)
- CC Core Tool
- CC IEC
- CC BART
- Configuring Charge plans with Recurring & Usage Rates
- Mapping, Tier Tables
- Online Rating / Offline rating
- CC Application tuning Parameters
- Experience with relational databases : Oracle & MS SQL Server
- Experience in SAP CRM, Convergent Invoicing & Hana Studio is a Plus
- Strong Java programming experience is a plus
- Experience with UNIX systems is a plus
- Candidate should have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Should have work experience in onsite off-shore model
- Good communication skill is a requirement
- Good academic record will be nice to have