World Fuel Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
Management & Leadership
- Management and control of the Operations Managers to ensure they effectively and efficiently carry out their tasks.
- Ensure required reporting within the allocated operations is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Engagement with unions as required.
- Act as primary POC for the WFS Physical Aviation Operations within the Americas region.
- Represent the business in a professional and dynamic manner ensuring other WFS employees do the same.
- Provide advice if and when required to existing operations/dealers/managers
- Ensure that a succession plan is in place to provide Business Continuity
- Direct any Customer enquiries to the relevant WFS Commercial lead.
- Direct any leads for new business to the relevant WFS commercial lead.
- Ensure that dealers/third party operators operating WFS assets apply WFS principles towards Customer Service
Administration of Resources
- Plan, identify and recommend all fuel related equipment solutions
- Plan and manage the establishment and maintenance of fuel sites
- Ensure all assets are accounted for on a regular basis.
- Produce Annual operating budgets and Capex forecasting for all sites within responsibility.
- Ensure that all sites with responsibility are operated within agreed budgets.
- Identify efficiencies in operating costs and implement when agreed with senior management.
- Assist in Forecasting customer demand.
- Forecasting manning requirements for each location
- Planning work schedules to ensure workable solutions
- Stockholding and inventory forecasting advice,
- Monitor fuel deliveries/volumes within the region.
- Adequately represent WFS in a professional manner at all times.
- Application of due diligence and Financial regulations.
- Ensure that these values are applied across the workforce including any dealers operating WFS owned assets.
- Ensure non-conformance reports are submitted on the day of the occurrence
- Ensure that Crisis Management Planning for WFS personnel, assets and dealer operated sites is in place and practiced at regular intervals.
- Ensure Business Continuity Planning is in place as per WFS policy.