GM Nameplate - Seattle, WA
*** Requires U.S. Citizenship or Green Card
The Enterprise Systems Analyst (ESA) works with GMN Applications Systems and Business stakeholders to identify, design, develop, and implement efficient, technology-based solutions with the objective to improve productivity, lower operating costs, and/or increase revenue.
The ESA provides subject matter expertise (systems and processes) and thought leadership to support group-wide initiatives.
Required education and/or experience
- 3+ years of ERP experience
- 3+ years in end to end manufacturing domain experience
- 3+ years in a development and/or technical support role
- Education/Certification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related field or equivalent experience.
Essential job responsibilities
- Provides support to major group-wide initiatives (i.e. business applications implementation) as a Systems Analyst.
- Supports Applications Systems and Business Stakeholders as an advisor on business processes, applications solutions, and integrations.
- Participates in technology, development, and integration efforts on group-wide initiatives.
- Evaluates and articulates functional/business requirements and identifies impact, risks, and benefits of alternative solutions.
- Develops functional designs to meet approved business requirements.
- Coordinates User Acceptance Testing and manages end deliverables.
- Develops an effective approach to maintaining and minimizing custom enterprise application functionality in support of group-wide initiatives, operations, and processes.
- Provides production support of ERP Applications and related interfaced Systems/Applications.
- Develops and coaches the Super User organization in assigned business areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge :
- Advanced knowledge of ERP interfaces and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of business areas like Order Management, Planning, Manufacturing, Shipping etc.
- Strong understanding of EDI processes.
- Exposure to SDLC processes.
- Exposure to software development methodologies.
- Skills/Abilities :
- Demonstrated ability to collect requirements, build and deliver applications and functionalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create and facilitate trainings.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi systems/applications environment.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and coaching the Super User organization in the assigned business area.
- Working skills with SQL and ability to understand procedures and functions.
- Strong understanding and ability to write software code.
- Ability to understand, analyze, debug, and fix complex problems within established timeframes with the help of development resources.
- Able to understand business urgencies and effectively prioritize work load.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience and ability to understand business requirements and document processes.
- Ability to work under time constraints with shifting priorities.
- Must be able to subscribe to and reflect GM Nameplate’s Values and Measurable Behaviors.
- Willing to learn and promote continuous improvement
- Experience in a multi-site environment preferred.
- Experience collaborating and working with offsite teams.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
GM Nameplate Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled. GM Nameplate Inc. is an alcohol-free and smoke-free work place. We are a drug free workplace following federal guidelines. All qualified candidates must pass a drug screening as a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,.00 to $100,.00 /year
- Seattle, WA
- ERP: 3 years
- SQL: 2 years
- End to end domain: 1 year