Digital Marketing Director
The Digital Marketing Director will, as Webmaster, be responsible for the development, enhancement, and reliable availability of websites for the Company and its affiliates.
The Director will work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to develop, implement, and optimize digitalmarketing programs, and will collaborate with a variety of functional areas across the organization to execute on high-impact marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance corporate websites, along with project-specific development and design.
- Administer multiple content management systems to support websites.
- Support design and distribution of digital content using Pardot marketing automation platform (e.g., emails and electronic newsletters).
- Develop, implement, and manage performance tracking and analysis tools to measure overall effectiveness of key initiatives.
- Identify data trends and leverage analytics to drive a strong and clear presence among industry competitors.
- Leverage technology-related digital initiatives and provide support for traditional marketing collateral production.
- Coordinate with the Business Intelligence group to ensure solid connectivity between websites and CRM system.
- Manage vendor relationships for web and mobile tools.
- Serve as the conduit with IT for marketing initiatives.
- Support ad hoc project requests, as assigned.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilitiesrequired for the position. Other duties may be assigned from time to time by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (education, experience, certifications, licenses and skills required)
- Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep knowledge of interactive marketing concepts and best practices related to digitaltechnology, analytics, and content creation, including digital creative.
- Demonstrated ability to review raw data, identify trends, and develop actionable recommendations. Understanding of Google Analytics required.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation platforms.
- Familiarity with email best practices.
- Proficiency with multiple content management systems.
- High degree of proficiency in HTML and Dreamweaver.
- At least three years of experience with social mediachannels in a business setting.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in an environment of competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to build and stick to project deadlines.
- Superior principles of language and grammar required, along with strong proofreading skills.