In this highly visible position within Genesys, you will work to define to enhance the existing CX platform. You will oversee the product and deployment architectures which will make up this platform, and your background in either software development or cloud architecture will aid in your success for this role.
- Working as a member of the Architecture and Engineering Teams, you will provide a technical roadmap and software architecture for the services (digital communications, SIP communications, analytics, cloud infrastructure) within the cloud and on premise. This will all take place in a continuous integration and delivery environment where your solid DevOps experience will be an added dimension into the architecture.
- Drive change for technology strategies across Research and Development
- Drive buy-in and influence cross-functionally as well as in the key areas of development
- Communicate as our Subject Matter Expert on all things related to architecture and infrastructure for all things developed in our product platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math or related field
- Experience in large highly available, multi-geographical real-time systems
- Some level of experience in data management (modeling, storage management, and analytics (both real-time and historical). This would include using software like Cassandra,
- Relational DBs, ElasticSearch, Spark, Shark/Hive
Experience in DevOps culture.
- Experience in cloud technology (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with SCXML, VoiceXML, WebRTC, CRM technologies (Saleforce, RightNow), SIP/RTP, desirable.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work across virtual teams
- Ability to clearly communicate and work closely with customers
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and tasks
- The capacity to innovate, anticipate trends and challenge established practices
- Able to travel at least 2 times per year