FSG Analyst: Applying candidates are expected to possess intermediate FSG (Full Spectrum GEOINT) skill sets, and will serve as part of a close knit team providing support to a variety of customers.
Analysts will derive intelligence from advanced exploitation techniques across various geospatial and ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) platforms.
This will require the ability to quickly, succinctly, and efficiently manipulate imagery utilizing the latest exploitation software.
Intelligence must be communicated to customers and teammates both visually and textually using robust local and web based services.
Candidates must also be proficient with data management techniques in order to process large amounts of intelligence in a timely manner.
- This program supports 116th MI providing FSG support.
- Shift work will be required.
- Deployment to hazardous locations will be required.
- 4 years minimum experience performing FSG analysis
- Experienced in use of analysis software applications (SOCET GXP, RemoteView, Google Earth and ArcGIS for example)
- Experience generating intelligence reporting to be used by others
- AA or BS degree and/or prior military experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Ability to function as a member of a team to execute tasks.
12368: Intermediate FSG Analyst.