Position Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day account management for 25+ routine/moderately complex client accounts, typically $125K or less in annual revenue. Manages an assigned book of business, covering multiple industries and client locations, building, expanding, and solidifying relationships with existing clients. Primarily focused on delivering exceptional service to all clients within book. Solves common issues and identifies client concerns/opportunities and drives solutions with limited guidance.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
- Serves as single point of contact for clients; highly responsive to requests and has demonstrated ability to solve common AM challenges (e.g., banking, reports, etc.) providing leverage to his/her manager.
- Develops client trust and confidence.
- Renews own accounts of low to moderate complexity with limited assistance.
- Organizes and leads effective group meetings on behalf of client(claims reviews).
- Facilitates discussions effectively, selling value of GB services.
- Perceived as critical link between client, management and claims operations.
- Requires minimal levels of supervision in areas like responsiveness, renewal planning/delivery and analytics.
- Obtains data through internal tools and manipulates to identify trends and meaningful information for clients.
- Executes and presents analysis results proficiently.
- Demonstrates effective project management skills by conveying and managing what and when deliverables from others are needed.
- Stays current on company and industry developments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 or more years related experience
- Insurance license
- Solid understanding of risk, insurance, and claims
- Strong working knowledge of GB products and services.
- Has completed training and/or certification courses to demonstrate knowledge in these areas.
- Able to travel approximately 30% - 35%.
- Industry designations highly preferred.