Throughout the transportation industry, Capacity Trucks has been and remains a respected global leader in the design and manufacture of durable, reliable terminal tractors that can get the job done in warehouses, distribution centers, intermodal and ports around the world.
In collaboration with our parent company, REV Group, Capacity is driven to elevate the quality and efficiency of our product, develop and expand relationships worldwide and create a customer-focused culture at every level of our organization and network of authorized dealers.
As the parent company of 29 specialty vehicle brands, REV Group connects and protects communities around the clock and around the world with a lineup of vehicles that have long served the bus, emergency, recreation and specialty markets. Together, these vehicle brands have manufactured more than 240,000 vehicles in service today — a bumper-to-bumper feat that stretches from New York City to Dallas.
REV Group is now headquartered in Milwaukee, WI and is home to more than 7,100 employees across our 18 manufacturing facilities in the US. Since our relocation to Milwaukee, WI our corporate group has been hard at work putting in place the infrastructure to support our $2+ billion organization.
The Parts Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the REV Parts Group to identify and develop profitable business opportunities. This includes identifying opportunities with new and existing customers in order to deliver significant growth in sales and GP for REV Group.
- Develop sales strategies consistent with REV Parts sales plan and budgets
- Identify and acquire new customers through cold calling potential customers in order to develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Develop an understanding of and maintain effective relationships with regional accounts – retain and grow existing accounts
- Provide ongoing support and mentoring to REV Specialty sales/technical support team, helping to develop their sales, technical and customer relationship skills
- Provide training sessions on a regular basis for the sales/technical support REV Specialty team
- Significant salesexperience in a product related sales environment.
- Automotive knowledge and/or genuine interest in the industry
- Track record of target (KPI) achievement
- Customer service and relationship building
- Excellent communication
- Time Management
- Team work
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in OEM or HD truck market parts sales.
- Minimum 2 years in a customer support or sales/marketing role