Job Description - Field Account Manager / Technical Sales (CA-SNX-2407) (SNX00002407)
Field Account Manager / Technical Sales (CA-SNX-2407) - (SNX00002407)
Everyone has a story to tell. We are SYNNEX and our story begins in 1980 and continues to evolve in technology solutions and business process outsourcing. You can read about us on the Fortune 500 list. We journey in 26 countries across the globe and employ more than 90,000 associates worldwide.
If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting the customer first, and want to become part of a team that thrives on excellence in the rapidly changing world of technology, build your career story with us. Our associates are our strength, and we are continually focused on creating a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving. Our next chapter can be your success!
Field Account Manager/ Technical Sales
SYNNEX uses the latest technology to help us screen during our recruitment process. The first step in our process is your application to this job posting. The next step could involve a digital interview, which is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Partner or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview.
Transform a page in your career story:
- Consult and advise customers and end-users, up to a technical and business management level.
- Design and configure appropriate complex technical solutions for customers.
- Train customers on a broad range of product lines.
- Demonstrate appropriate capabilities in a broad range of product lines.
- Respected communication with various constituencies, both internal and external to SYNNEX.
- Provide sales support.
What makes you a bestseller?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 5 years of related industry experience OR equivalent.
- Proven technical scope and competency and experience knowledge of and competency with pre-sales technical tools.
- Demonstrated strong communications skills with both internal and external customers.
- Strong background and experience deploying audio distribution, video distribution and switching.
- Must have a solid understanding of the business and finance implications of IT solutions.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills required as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.