Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License Revenue.
• Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
• Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new accounts and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
• Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of account requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
• Customer Acumen - Actively understand each account's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
• Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become Diebold Nixdorf references.
• Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address prospect's priorities and pain points.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
• Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
• Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Product Management, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
• Leverage Diebold Nixdorf Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all Diebold Nixdorf offers to bear on sales pursuits including Hardware, Software and Services
• Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
• Support all Diebold Nixdorf promotions and events in the territory
• Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell)
• Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
• Utilize best practice sales models.
• Understand Diebold Nixdorf’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
• Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
• Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
• Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all account touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
• 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
• Expertise in the banking industry and expertise in retail distribution channels would be preferred
• Experience selling complex technology solutions into technical/architectural teams and to business executives
• Proven ability in developing and maintaining major accounts
• Proven ability to source leads and qualify high potential prospects
• Demonstrated relationship building skills at all levels of the organization, including senior executive levels
• A proven track record for meeting and exceeding performance objectives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong drive to succeed and operate independently
• Proven track record in business application software sales.
• Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment.
• Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast paced, consultative and competitive market.
• Bachelor equivalent. MBA preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 70%.