WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Senior QA Engineer: Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software. Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in BRD meetings to validate the accuracy of project requirements.
• Develop Performance testing plans.
• Develop Performance scripts and execute performance cases.
• Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures for functional and non-functional testing.
• Data Load Automation.
• Automation using UFT.
• Consults with development engineers in the resolution of problems
• Provides direction on complex projects
• Oversees environmental “smoke testing”
• Maintain and execute test cases
• Demonstrate expertise of building consensus across diverse business groups and leaders
• Maintain Project Schedules and Timelines wrt STLC.
• Create and maintain test strategy / plans where needed.
• Analyze and interpret design specifications, business requirements and apply information to the non-functional testing process.
• Coordinate User Acceptance Tests with the Business Readiness Team.
• Coordinate in developing test plans to ensure success for releases on all complex projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• BS/BA with 4-7 years’ experience, Master’s degree a plus
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science is a plus.
• Combination of related experience and education will be considered
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
• Post graduate course work in Computer Science or Business Administration a plus
• Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Test Methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation
• HP QC, UFT, Performance Center, Jira, Jira Bridge, Toad, Soap UI, Selenium.