This position is primarily responsible for leading the technical direction, standardization, project management, systems analysis, system design and implementation of diverse infrastructure systems, including but not limited to, networks, servers, security, and telephone systems. This Sr Analyst manages large, complex implementation projects that require multiple testing, analysis, and resources. Defines, designs, and tests complex systems analysis projects.
- Acts as a consultant to client and local management, defining technical solutions to business issues, suggestions, and requests. Establishes and maintains good working relationship with clients, vendors, users, service providers, product managers and engineering team members.
- Single point contact for inquiries on OMS touch points & its integrations - addresses user concerns & inquiries promptly and increases productivity
- Recommends overall project management, business priorities, and development standards during complex projects. Ensures project scope is aligned with stated departmental objectives, client's business needs, and budgetary measures.
- Availability balance sync & delta feeds -- Assists in designing and monitoring appropriate transaction mode, type and schedule. Monitors the process, upon failure initiates retry or executes workaround.
- Prepares detailed requirements from which engineers use to design, implement and maintain the most complex systems. Ensures integration with overall systems infrastructure.
- Ensures guidelines/requirements and department standards are followed by team members in testing, development, controls and documentation.
- Participates in functional designs and system analysis involving automated and non-automated solutions.
- Prepares and executes development plans for assigned staff based on objective criteria and recommend salary actions. Conducts performance reviews as well as ongoing assessment of strengths and weaknesses. Provide or secure the training necessary to ensure optimum job performance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master data integrations - Assists in designing appropriate transaction mode, type and schedule. Monitors the process and, upon failure, initiates retry or executes workaround.
- WM/Stores/Vendor Sync & trickle feeds -- Assists in designing and monitoring appropriate transaction mode, type and schedule. Monitors the process, upon failure, initiates retry or executes workaround.
- Creation of custom procedures/jobs in DB supporting data analysis or to be used by a cross functional team.
- Effectively coordinates with networking team for suitable network parameters, uninterrupted connectivity, and availability
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree;
- 5+ years' experience designing, developing and implementing projects and infrastructure systems
- Experience with SDLC process
- Experience with Manhattan OMS SCI, DS and suite of products or similar OMS software preferred
- Experience managing Inventory, Customer, Sales and Purchase Order transactions in Retail.
- Experience with omni-channel fulfilment
- Experience in large enterprise systems with multiple global locations
- Requires excellent problem management, communications and customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to communicate to senior leadership in times of organizational change
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to communicate to all levels of Chico's organization
- Must have demonstrated effective teamwork skills, following procedures and functioning well under pressure
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects of various complexities
- Must possess solid PC skills/Google Apps/Microsoft Office Products