PCM is currently hiring a Security Consultant in the Central Region. The Security Consultant is responsible for supporting projects that apply new and existing technologies and solutions to solve business needs in cybersecurity space. You will perform on-site and remote client consulting projects, from a post-sales perspective, in support of PCM’s Security Solutions. You will also be responsible for positioning; demonstrating; assessing; designing; developing and implementing enterprise security solutions; as well as providing ongoing support to PCM's clients.
- Deliver security solutions and services to our clients including but not limited to security assessments, encryption, networksecurity, endpoint security, and data loss prevention
- Executes onsite and remote IT security projects and services adhering to PCMs Professional Services process and quality standards.
- Provides post-sales updates and reports detailing project deliverable status including challenges and other opportunities to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Completes any needed partner technical certifications
- CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA preferred
- Strong knowledge around a minimum of (3) of the following:
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Symantec Encryption
- Symantec Email Security
- Symantec DLP
- Networking (Palo Alto, Cisco, Juniper, F5)
- Virtualization (VMware/Microsoft)
- ConvergedInfrastructure (HP, Dell, Cisco)
- Microsoft Server, AD, Exchange, MSSQL, SharePoint, Office365, Azure
- A Bachelordegree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant work experience related to systems engineering/IT architecture
- Solid experience in architecting & consulting experience in the context of a services organization such as large system integrators
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate across various groups and functional teams both inside and outside of the business.
- Travel, including consecutive overnight stays, is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand
Requisition ID 2017-2058