HCA is currently seeking a Recruiting Team Lead for our Physician’s Services Group (PSG.) The Recruiting Team Lead will also directly manage 7-8recruiters in the PSG team. The Lead will not carry a normal recruiting requisition load, but will be expected to assist in the case of PTO, absences or vacancies of Recruiters as needed.
HCA Physician Services is comprised of over 600 locally managed practices which employ approximately 11,500 staff including approximately 3,000 physicians and advanced practice providers in outpatient settings. The position will be based out of our Franklin, TN office.
The Recruiting Team Lead will be responsible for the following under the direction of the Recruiting Manager:
- Leads recruiters ensuring open requisitions are filled in an effective, efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates.
- Leads recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business, developing Recruiter strategies to achieve required results.
- Assists in hiring, evaluating and managing the performance of all Recruiter and AssociateRecruiters to support assigned clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
- Assigns requisitions to fill new or vacant positions, balancing workload efficiently among Recruiter team members.
- Researches, analyzes and presents Recruitment metrics / reporting.
- Assists with development of marketing strategies and tactical implementation
- Conducts strategy meetings with business leaders to identify upcoming needs and initiatives. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business’ overall objectives.
- Coaches and advises Recruiters / AssociateRecruiters in recruiting best practices.
- A minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience; High-volume experience is a plus.
- Management experience is preferred
- Strong data analytics skills including the use of advanced Excel functions
- Requires familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with Taleo preferred.
- Works in an office environment
- Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring deliverables
- Some travel may be required
Job Code: 26560-3693