A global media company in downtown Denver is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will support the Rewards function of the department and report to the Manager of Compensation and Benefits. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in compensation data, metrics, reporting, and analysis in a corporate environment.
• Maintain databases, models, and reports for tracking, summarizing, and manipulating data relevant to the compensation program
• Assist in preparation of analysis, materials, and presentations for the compensation committee
• Forecast the cash flow, tax deductions, dilution, and other relevant financial metrics associated with the company’s equity programs
• Assist with administration of equity, incentive, and deferred compensation plans
• Assist with monthly and quarterly actual to budget variance analysis for all Corporate HR departments
• Assist with annual Corporate HR forecast and budgeting processes
• Assist with monthly non-US equity payroll and annual statutory reporting to ensure tax compliance
• Assist Reward function with Reward related tasks and initiatives (e.g. benchmarks, global job grading, benefits open enrollment)
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business, Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science or related analytical field
• 5-7 years of experience working with data, metrics, reporting, and analysis in a corporate or consulting environment
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated performance/results, derived through work in compensation and benefits, human resources, information technology, accounting, finance or similarly-analytical field.
• Preferred experience at a major professional services firm, Fortune 100 Tax, or Human Resources group
• Preferredexperience working in international or global organization
AimHire is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.