Join Fortune 7 CVS Health in a QA leadership position at our Monroeville, PA location. As an IT Quality Assurance Advisor, you will ensure the delivery of Specialty Pharmacy Projects.
The IT Quality Assurance Advisor will be the Technical Subject Matter Expert on integrated applications and end to end testing, but will not have any direct reports.
A successful candidate will ensure that defined QA Processes are implemented in all aspects of project oversight (plan, design, implement,execute, evaluate) and identify efficiency improvements across the team.
As part of the Specialty Pharmacy Projects Team, you will also Research and recommend new technologies for QA including automation tools.
The IT Quality Assurance Advisor should be able to actively participate in leadership meetings and project discussions and should be able to contribute to strategic planning and execution of all QA management tasks.
Additional responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Advisor include:
- Developing and leading testing strategies
- Performing complex work flow analysis
- Acquiring and disseminating project information and quality status to internal and external partners
- Establish and ensure adherence to quality assurance testing directions, standards, guidelines and methodologies.
- Management of projects or a program to successful quality delivery
- Candidate should have good understanding of Java and Angular JS
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IT Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IT QA leadership or management level role
- Minimum of 3 years experience generating reports and using complex SQL queries
- Minimum of 1 years hands on experience in PL/SQL and JAVA programming languages either as a developer or in a testing environments.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience with Automated testing including ALM and QTP/UFT
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading medium to large projects Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language.
- Healthcare industry experience with Specialty/PBM background
- Data Warehouse and DataMart environment experience
- Good understanding of SAP Applications
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language
Bachelors Degree or equivalent level of work experience in lieu of bachelors degree.
Job ID: 643817BR.