Director of Sales & Marketing
Are you a sales and marketing leader ready to take the next step in your career? We’re looking for a sales and marketing leader (who will be based in Denver, Colorado) with high integrity and a passion for managing a team and contributing to success while growing business.
Check Out Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance
- Generous paid time off plans (4 weeks to start)
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan and profit sharing opportunity
Who We Are:
Swingle Lawn, Tree & Landscape Care has been in business for 70years and is currently serving residential and commercial properties throughout the Colorado Front Range. We’ve been named in the Top 100 National Companies by Lawn & Landscape for several years.
We are a well-respected company who truly care about our customers and our employees alike. Our customers choose Swingle for one reason, and that is satisfaction, no matter which of our many services they use.
What We’re Looking For:
Our Director of Sales and Marketing is part of our Executive Leadership team, reporting directly to the President. The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for establishing sales programs, building and maintaining a high-performing sales team, and for the overall marketing strategy of the company. The Director of Sales and Marketing will have 5-7 direct reports and an indirect team of 20+.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Develop and recommend positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Monitor sales team member performance against goals and hold accountable for expectations, providing additional coaching and development as needed
- Serves as an integral member of the Executive Team, ultimately providing vision and leadership for the organization
- Produce detailed marketing and sales strategy for presentation to the Executive Team
- Monitor competitor’s products, sales, service, and marketing activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Develop and manage sales/marketingbudgets
- Manage and monitor evolving client needs and satisfaction, and recommend appropriate strategies to enhance competitive position and increase revenues, including meeting with key clients when necessary to assist in negotiating and closing deals
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 10years sales management experience in a business to consumer (B2C) service industry (within the green industry is a plus, but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired, MBA a plus
- Experience developing and managing budgets, P&L reports, and ability to prepare and present pricing information
- Successful completion of background check verifications including; criminal, credit, valid Colorado Drivers License and clean motor vehicle record required
A Little About Us:
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.