Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
As a Design Director at Siegel+Gale, you will:
- Partner with Creative Directors, the strategy team, and strategic partners to define and translate strategies into creative concepts
- Lead and inspire creative team to develop innovative design solutions, from broad concept development through implementation
- Lead creative team and production team to ensure feasibility of design solutions and articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation
- Provide strategic, innovative insights for the development of client deliverables
- Drive improvement, efficiency and effectiveness into all methodologies and deliverables
- Lead portions of new business presentations as a subject matter expert
- Oversee quality of concepts across multiple project teams simultaneously
- Suggest new methods and techniques to improve our practice
- Proactively maintain expertise in design software packages
- Conduct appraisals and career development
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- An undergraduatedegree or advanced degreepreferred
- Mastery of basic design principles including typography, line, form, color, pattern, contrast, scale, weight, etc.
- Mastery in applying the principles of identity and visual system design across multiple touch points
Company Order Number: 769