The VP of Growth (User Acquisition) will lead Ibotta’s user growth strategy and our efforts to become a household consumer brand. This leader will be building and executing a persona-based marketing strategy that leverages both in-home, out of home, and mobile acquisition tactics. The VP of Growth will partner with senior leaders to construct new, innovative programs that distinguish the Ibotta brand and provide a greater understanding of the value we can provide our users while leading and building a team of high performers. This is a highly visible role across the organization and is an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the growth and success of Ibotta’s business.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of driving results while finding the balance of creativity and quantitative analysis to create and effectively measure new marketing initiatives.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Building a brand while analytically driving User Acquisition growth
- Develop and implement an innovative Growth marketing strategy to deliver against company objectives for revenue, user growth, brand awareness, and efficiency
- Lead television and radio testing, implementation and tracking
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget and evaluate efficiency by channel and campaign
- Cultivate and maintain key partnerships with large influencers and others
- Attract, develop and retain a high-performing Growth team
- Partner with Marketing Leadership to establish strategies and tactics to deliver consistent brand message
- Define, evolve, and oversee marketing metrics reporting and infrastructure development to ensure that marketing is achieving effective results and operating at an ever-increasing efficiency level
Here is what we are looking for:
- 8+ years experience of marketing experience, balancing ‘direct response’ and branding goals while hitting key growth and efficiency metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA preferred
- Experience building a consumer brand through traditional advertising and innovative new tactics
- Successful use of mobile acquisition channels, including Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram, to grow a user base in a cost-effective manner
- Experience leading a team of 10+ people
- Comfortable with statistics and concepts like multivariate testing
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Comfortable pitching strategies to Senior Leadership and the wider organization
- Experience in a high growth environment.