WE’RE GROWING…ARE YOU?
If you’re a high achiever who has been looking for an opportunity to join a leading Human Resources organization, here are some things you should know:
- Our highly committed team of 100+ HR professionals plays a critical role in the success of our business.
- From client sites, our Chicago headquarters, virtual locations, and home offices all across the Americas region—we add real value every day.
- We work hard, strive to win, and have fun.
Collaborate andpartner withvarious levels of the Account team to manage a wide-variety of work streams including:
- Staffing – Lead significant staffing program to fill over 500 technical hourly positions and facility management roles in the next year. Similar growth is expected in the following two years for this dynamic client.
- Compensation Planning – Ensure pay levers are in place and deployed, including FLSA reviews, pay review/adjustment recommendations
- Project Management – Create and drive the recruiting, hiring, onboarding master plan to coincide with 50+ unique site launches and subsequent training programs by role. Ensure a scaleable, process driven approach is deployed resulting in the highest quality and most consistent hiring and onboardingexperience is delivered to each hire.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS
- Partner with the Program Lead and Account lead to review, execute the client MSA, implement a launch plan, and effectively communicate with the client and senior leadership HR strategies throughout this period of change.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and drive plans that optimize talent, structure, process and culture
- Responsible for obtaining, reviewing and analyzing transition / start-up related HR information/data from Client HR
- Flawless execution and delivery of value-added HR services, including but not limited to: talent acquisition, project management, MSA Review, compensation and title alignment
- Act as single point of contact for HR-related processes, issues/questions for new business clients and senior leadership
- Develop strategic staffing plans and drive recruiting support to the client team, expanding or contracting resources as volumes requires
- Ensure financial management of recruiting staff, hiring fairs, travel and training are well managed and documented to stay within JLL and client contractual limits and policies.
- Proactively anticipate problems or issues throughout the transition process and address with the client or senior leadership. Create action plans to mitigate any deficiencies or gaps.
- Work with senior leadership and clients to effectively diagnose organizational issues and partner to solve them
- Ensure equity in compensation throughout account and alignment with career map and pay structure and budget set forth by the client.
- Participate in all internal and client facing calls/meetings
- Actively leverage the central HR platform and available technology in order to drive value and results.
- Integrate a mindset around diversity and inclusion constantly; be able and willing to coach others’ to understand ways to optimize the firm’s values
- Establish key stakeholder relationships and work across boundaries to drive results with interview process
- Proactively anticipate opportunities or issues and develop innovative solutions to address the opportunities at root cause with the intention to arrive at sustainable solutions
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to partner on recruitment strategies in new geographies and optimize process with large candidate pools, technical assessments and offer process
- Diagnose, coach and /or advise managers on day-to-day launch planning and interview concerns
- Provide trends, feedback and other ancillary data that could improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of our team and platform performance
- Positioning as a credible champion who embodies the Jones Lang LaSalle culture and values in all of your interactions
- Must have minimum 6 - 8years of HRexperience (Suggest this be 10 years given the scale and expectations)
- Experience using data and/or analytics to arrive outcomes
- Strong Project/Program Management skills ideally with hiring /onboarding large populations
- Labor relations and labor union experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, or related field, Master’s Degreepreferred
- SHRM certifications (PHR or SPHR), preferred
- Project Management Certification, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILTIES
- Energy and passion about human resources, recruiting, program management and advancing talent
- Ability to work in a high-stress and fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks, projects simultaneously
- Proven experience collecting and analyzing data from various sources to provide insights and support decision making
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills
- Evidence of business acumen with proven results in influencing and advising managers and leaders at all levels whom are both virtual and local
- Ability to rigorously assess talent with a combination of objectivity and intuition
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity – Can navigate through a complex, multi-faceted organization with multiple stakeholders
- Creative problem solver in a sometimes resource constrained environment
- Self-starter, results-oriented, and motivated professional
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Computer proficiency with advanced skills in Excel, Power Point, and other Office suite applications
- Ability to travel up to 40% at times for major recruiting events, site launches or business meetings.