Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a Territory Sales Manager to Lead and directly manage the Area's sales force responsible for instituting and enforcing sales process, tracking market and customer trends and achieving revenue targets for the Area.
Essential Job Functions
· Set individual revenue targets (quotas) and drive their attainment throughout the Area while ensuring profitable sales.
· Maintain market awareness; stay in touch withmarket trends including economic, environmental and competitive forces influencing the market.
· Enforce standards, monitor pricing practices, execute objectives and hold team accountable for performance.
· Ensure effective adherence to company policies, procedures and sales process.
· Drive functional sales initiatives and campaigns throughout Area in partnershipwith the VP of Sales and Marketing.
· Effectively utilize authority for sales personnel decisions (staffing levels, hiring, termination, promotion, salary administration, etc.) in consultation with Regional Sales Leader and the VP of Sales and Marketing.
· Ensure optimal team performance and capability by providing day-to-day leadership, coaching, development and corrective action.
· Execute specific plans (developed in conjunction with VP-AGM and the VP of Sales and Marketing) to drive market/customer penetration (i.e. “grows the business”).
· Create and maintain relationships at key levels with select customers and accounts; ensure timely and thorough follow-up.
· Ensure that assigned Area attracts, develops and retains the highest quality sales talent available in the market place.
· Compose monthly Communication Report.
· Perform annual Competition Study.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent
· 7+ years of relevant work experience
· PC literacy in a Microsoft environment
· Successful experience in leading/managing a remote sales team including setting, measuring and tracking sales performance
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive compensation and bonus plan
· Profit Sharing
· Stock Purchase Plan
· Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
· Company paid industry leading benefit plan including 401K with lucrative company match? paid leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D, and disability plans.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.