Want to work in a flexible, collaborative environment with other like-minded engineers? We hire smart, innovative, ambitious team-players and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
About the Job:
How does a state minimize fatalities from tornados? How does a company minimize employee risk in the face of a global bomb threat? How does a health system communicate in real time, while at scale? At Everbridge you'll be solving the communication challenges of a modern economy at tremendous scale.
We are looking for a developer to continue building our flagship SaaS-based platform. We run a Java/JS//Spring/MongoDB/Elasticsearch stack and are working on building our contact service platform in particular.
- Evaluate different DB and search engine to support high volume and extremely complex contact search query with high performance.
- Design, develop a robust and scalable contact service to integrate with other products.
- Design and implement Microservices architecture for contact service.
- Scrum team member and software leader that ensures the timely completion of projects with good quality
- 5+ years of engineeringexperience with backend application development in Java
- Good database schema design skills; Experience with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch is preferred
- Experience building Microservices
- Demonstrated experience with Spring or other Java frameworks
- Experience writing scalable multi-threaded Java applications
- Experience working in a cloud-based deployment environment is preferred (we use AWS).
- Highly organized with good written and verbal communication skills; ability to properly structure and explain technical information to stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work independently or within a team.
- BS/BE (or higher) in computer science or engineering field(s).
- Agile and Scrumexperience is desired.