With over 100 locations in 20+ countries, syncreon is the leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Supply Chain Solutions provider; delivering customized end-to-end, best-in-class logistics and supply chain solutions. Our core services focus on five key supply chain links: Inbound Logistics, Outbound Logistics, Fulfillment, Reverse and Repair, and Freight Management. Our Technology and Automotive premiere customers include but not limited to: Canon, Dell, IBM, Lexmark, Toshiba, BMW, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, and Volkswagen Group.
Our business grows consistently as existing customers extend their services and new brands partner with syncreon to design, build, and provide strategic value-added contract logistics services.
- Manages and analyzes data from customer and internal sources as input for problem solving and communicate/report to appropriate personnel. Interacts with syncreon staff within the location and within the Company and all customer and prospective customer representatives.
- Directly supervises Quality function and staff across all shifts and provides consistent direction of the company’s quality plans.
- Administer all projects and documentation relative to assigned processes (i.e. operator instructions, PFMEA’s and process control plans).
- Process Analysis – provide input on processes from a quality perspective, aid in implementation of new processes.
- Develop and design irreversible corrective actions for known problems. Use established problem solving techniques to reduce process variation.
- Manage quality processes and reports – 3rd party sorts, suspect material, damage material etc. – suspect material - maintain relationships with suppliers to deal with suspect material.
- Actively coach the organization concerning quality with tools and reports.
- Champion leanengineering goals. Includes being an aid in developing, implementing and maintaining a lean culture within the organization using a hands-on approach.
- Quality System Management Rep. Responsible for the development, Implementation and monitoring of the Quality System. Reports to Management on effectiveness of the Quality System.
- Generate, interpret, analyze, and communicate results using management tools, graphs, and reports.
- Process Control – provide input on document enhancement and retention; Maintain ISO documentation and controls, administer activities required to maintain ISO certification, and actively coach the organization for maintaining ISO system.
- Responsible for the quality performance at a plant level.
- Responsible for providing direction, advice and counsel to supervisors, managers, and employees regarding quality.
- Employees allocated to this position possess a high level of expertise and serve in a consulting and leadership capacity to the organization. They work under the administrative direction of the Plant Manager This position is responsible for the organization’s overall quality programs by developing, implementing, coaching team members, and maintaining the Quality, LeanEngineering, and ISO systems.
- The position is responsible for the organizations Training and compliance to internal standards and external certification requirements.
- Ensures that personal actions or the actions of others conducted do not endanger him/her, other employees, or visitors.
- Handles and stores all materials so that it will not endanger him/her, other employees, or visitors.
- Practices good housekeeping in all plant areas.
- Wears personal safety equipmentrequired for the job.
- Learns and follows safe operating procedures when using tools and equipment.
- Knows how to respond to an emergency.
- Reports all accidents and injuries to immediate supervisor at once, no matter how minor it may be.