Software Implementation Specialist II
Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies.
Our suite of products was designed to power amazing public experiences. The combined experience and knowledge of our employees helps our customers power their work, from police officers responding to life-saving calls to city managers balancing budget and communicating with constituents. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services. We are powering the public experience.
The Software Implementation Specialist is responsible for the onsite and remote installation and implementation efforts of contracted project work for customers implementing Superion’s solutions. This includes tasks such as application delivery, installation and setup. The Software Implementation Specialist will also be responsible for implementing third party interfaces.
Skills & Requirements
- Primary team resource for answering application questions and providing implementation guidance
- Work with internal and external resources to test and resolve implementation and application related issues
- Required as needed to complete installation guides, site readiness and/or quality assurance checklists, and site reports, as well as document configuration details in internal systems to ensure a successful customer transition and support experience
- Frequent overnight travel is required, as well as occasional weekend travel
- Flexibility to respond to customer needs both remote and onsite in a timely manner is required
- Participation in ongoing professional development activities including those focusing on Superion product knowledge
- An Extensive Background will be performed periodically throughout employment
- Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Science,Engineering, Business or related fieldPREFERRED
- 3-5 years of work experience related to Installations (i.e. Software Installers/Applications; Field Service Engineer)
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, Excel, Power Point , Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Excellent technical analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact effectively with department staff and clients
- Strong work ethic with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to meet deadlines for multiple tasks and projects required with minimal supervision
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to travel as needed and directed to meet company and customer needs, up to 60% of the time
- Experience with development languages a big PLUS (i.e. C#/.Net)
- Familiarity with Windows domain structure PREFERRED
- Experience with basic Microsoft SQL Server queries and transactions PREFERRED