Are you a creative data soul? Can you immerse yourself in data driven experiences and tell a story visually with style and substance? Can you explore complex pools of data and discover patterns, trends and correlations? Do you think information is beautiful?
Sounds like you are a data monster and belong with us!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead strategy discussions relating to performance mapping, optimization and measurement.
- Provide analysis of marketing performance for key clients, including monthly updates, yearly summaries and ad hoc requests, including data visualizations, designing dashboards and Power Point reports.
- Combine disparate data sources to provide holistic view of clients marketing efforts.
- Data sources typically include: ad trafficking programs, social and mobile media,
- Web analytic tools, PR data, brand tracker (qualitative), email data, and client sales data.
- Lead strategy to understand and map client’s business requirements.
- Strong skills using Web analytics tools, including Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Comfort with Data Visualization tools.
- Work with data scientist to provide modeling, attribution, data mining and statistical analysis, as required on accounts.
- Develop data capture business requirements, including page tagging recommendations, hierarchy, and campaign tagging.
- Ability to write clear and concise presentations for clients summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in straight-forward and enlightening way for clients.
- Stay current with client and industry benchmarks.
- Work closely with account team to make specific and actionable client recommendations through key insights.
- Deliver and present tracking analysis and reports to support client campaigns, programs, and platforms.
- Optimize creative and recommend marketing tests and solutions.
- Conduct ab/multivariate testing campaigns for clients to optimization campaigns.
- Develop and Implement tracking and reporting requirements.
- Collaborate and work well with others.
- Contribute to increasing the level of innovation in data, analytics and CRM at the agency.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experiencerequired, preferably in business or marketing; Master's or working toward a Master’s is a plus.
- 5 years + experience in a related role.
- Strong analytical skills, must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from website analytics tools standard software packages, and client databases.
- Experience with web analytics packages.
- Expert user of Excel Agency background with interactive and/or direct marketing experienced preferred.
- Some experience with SQL is beneficial.