Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking an Operations and Customer Support Manager for one of its fastest growing divisions. Included in the division are websites such as: MySummerCamps.com, KidsCamps.com, BBOnline.com, ClassADrivers.com, AirlinePilotCentral.com, and HospitalJobsOnline.com.
This position is responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience and for making sure that processes and procedures support the growth of the department and its business objectives.
The manager will be reporting to the Director of the department and will directly manage a team of 8 experienced customer support and operations representatives. This is a great opportunity for a high potential individual who wants to have a greater impact on the strategic direction of a relevant business unit.
- Mentor, coach, hire and train a team of customer, operational and marketing support representatives.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience, handle escalated customer calls, report customer feedbacks to the Director of the department.
- Provide insight and reporting to core customer concerns.
- Support sales through customer service and operational initiatives.
- Develop procedures and design processes to support a seamless interaction between operations, sales and accounting.
- Report and document issues with the sites and follow up.
- 3 years of fast-paced operations management experience, including hiring and training would be a plus.
- Strong ability to multitask and make appropriate decisions quickly.
- High attention to detail & strong organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook.