The NAPA Tools & Equipment Sales Group of NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a District Sales Manager to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution levels. This is a unique opportunity to join an aggressive, high-energy sales team that is a leader in the Tools & Equipment industry.
- The District Sales Manager will manage a sales territory through several key activities:
- Sales calls on NAPA Auto Parts Stores, their respective end-user customers and other major/regional accounts informing them of salespromotions and sales opportunities.
- Educating and training customers on our Tools & Equipment line of products.
- Event selling in the form of Tool and product demonstration to customers and potential customers.
- Working with the local independent NAPA Stores to gain new customers and grow market share selling our tools and equipment products.
- The District Sales Manager compensation package will include salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program. All responses held in strict confidence.
- Associate’s degree or Automotive Technical Educationpreferred. Bachelor’s Degree highly desired.
- A minimum of 5years of successful salesexperience with a proven track record required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point skills preferred.
- Previous Snap-On, MAC, MATCO, Cornwell or other automotive industry related sales professionals encouraged to apply.