Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is expanding its International Payroll Team in Salt Lake City and is seeking a highly skilled Senior International Payroll Analyst who wants to make their mark on a growing organization. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-pace environment. The Senior International Payroll Analyst will work closely with International Payroll Team to administer all aspects of international payrolls.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and submitting journal entries for international payrolls
- Reconciling international payroll and benefit balance sheet accounts
- Coordinating the reconciliation of ESPP and equitycompensation with the stock administration and corporate accounting teams
- Coordinating with local accounting firms to ensure all tax forms are completed and filed on time
- Ensuring all appropriate taxes as remitted to country and local authorities as required by law
- Assist international payroll teams to ensure proper withholding methods are in place for countries Workday presently pays employees in
- Track and resolve various tax notices for international jurisdictions
- Manage international surveys / statisticsrequired by law.
- Manage international payrollmobile employees on assignment and coordinate any special tax treatment as required
- Provide support for fiscal year, statutory, and government audits on a recurring and ad-hoc basis (including pension, social, and other regulatory audits)
- Assist with setup and testing of international payrolls to ensure functionality for payroll postings is accurate
- 8+ years accounting, finance, tax, or payrollexperience
- Experience with international accounting a plus
- Bachelordegree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field of study
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility and follow-through
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines
- Collaborative team player; ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills