The Small Business Consultant (SBC) provides comprehensive financial solutions to small businesses with annual revenues up to $5 million and serves as the primary point of contact within the financial center for small business clients as the expert for small business solutions. The SBC will spend the majority of their time uncovering the sales and service needs of small business clients, including their personal banking needs, by leveraging defined sales processes and tools. The SBC is expected to acquire and deepen existing relationships through face to face meetings, at either the financial center or business owners place of business. Additionally, the SBC will proactively connect with our small business clients through outbound calls, and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. The SBC will participate in One Team partnership routines and conduct joint client visits with their internal and external partners to leverage the full capabilities of the bank. The SBC will provide small business related guidance to financial center associates through huddles and team meetings. Additionally, the SBC must have the ability to effectively balance sales performance, operational risk, and client relationship care.
-Minimum of 3 years demonstrated salesexperience OR minimum of 2 yearsalesexperience as a sales representative to small businesses
- Strong business acumen and professional presence / communication skills
- Proven effective customer service skills with ability to manage the full customer end-to-end experience and problem resolution
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to build productive partnerships and working relationships
- Experience with outbound phone sales
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets, and financial skills
- Experience working with Small Business Clients
- Working knowledge of small business products and services
- Bilingual skills.
Job number: 17072063