- Acts as trusted advisor to client representatives.
- Partner with Business Solution Consultant in defining end-to-end solution execution results and value delivery for customer.
- Acts as client success advocate, connecting dots between the business needs and provided solutions.
- Effectively synthesizes and presents analytical findings and insights to customers.
- Supports planning and conducting workshops and shares out with client teams.
- Drives client adoption and activation of insights (e.g., process changes, performance management dashboards, etc.) to achieve business value.
- Act as a voice of the external and internal customer in determining features and scope.
- Catalogues and communicates product ideas, improvements and enhancements within Business Solution team.
- Prioritizes initiatives for the implementation teams, ensures appropriate trade-offs made based onbusiness impact.
- Works closely with sales, business, technical, and customer teams to deliver results and has sufficient IT knowledge/aptitude.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Solves complex problems, taking a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- May lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Understands general requirements in terms of overall contribution to business value.
- Helps drive adoption of business insights and workflow integration with a clear understanding ofuse cases.
- Partners with credit union and internal teams to ensure business requirements are incorporated and analytics solutions and insights are compatible.
- Supports planning and conducting workshop related activities with the Business Solution Consultant; including preparing synthesized reports and visualization content required for workshops.
- Supports Business Solution Consultant in ownership of end-to-end solution execution results and value delivery for customer.
- Identifies customer capabilities needed for successful activation (e.g., partnerships, existing product or service enhancements, etc.).
- Works with Business Solution Consultant to prioritize solution initiatives and ensures appropriate trade-offs based on business impact.
- Engage Sales and credit union leadership to drive demand and develop value proposition and design solution.
- Partners with the Implementation Manager to ensure consistent understanding of customer experience requirements and design solutions to be executed in end-to-end process with credit union.
- Identifies post-sale resources needed to effectively implement product/service/training solutions and partners with Business Solution Consultant and sales team to ensure a smooth transition between implementation and ongoing service.
- Resolves operational issues through assessment and understanding of the capabilities and limitations, recommend solutions and implement the agreed upon outcome.
- Provides ongoing customer support understanding their needs and use cases.
- Build awareness internally, including ensuring that Sales Executives are familiar with product vision and business potential.
- Resolves impediments to timely and successful product delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related field or equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- 5 or more years of prior experience in combining sales or business knowledge and data analytics.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex concepts, including descriptive and predictive analytics, data mining and visualizations.
- Ability to navigate throughout the company at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and diverse relationships, motivating teams and delivery of timely results.
- Thrives in a changing or nebulous operating environment. Experience and comfort working in a dynamic environment with agile teams, where not all requirements or analytic insights are defined initially.
- Prior successful experience managing projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to determine root causes of performance within systems and processes.
- Ability to prioritize among multiple client needs and understand business needs and tradeoffs.
- Understand stakeholder motivations, politics and impacts to the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely, logically, tactfully, and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Up to 30% travel may be required.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.