Strong leadership, management, and customer service are the heart of our operations at XPO Logistics. As a Freight Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the direction and management of the day-to-day operations of a Service Center, including the support of customer relationships, overseeing revenue, profit and cost controls and ensuring safety, service and quality measures.
Pay benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manage the efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery service that is provided to our business customers
- Guide the complete day-to-day operations of the Service Center
- Oversee revenue, profit and cost controls
- Ensure proper staffing, utilization and management of personnel
- Supervise all personnel working at the facility
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military or work experience may substitute
- 5 years of LTL (Less-than-Truckload) freight management and/or service center/sales management experience
- Ability to stand and walk on non-climate controlled loading dock area for several hours at a time
- Knowledge of the LTL industry, hazardous materials regulations, and OSHA and Department ofTransportation rules and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Requisition Id: 32461