About Steelcase Inc.
Inspired by over 100 years of insight, Steelcase leverages the power of place to offer a comprehensive portfolio of workplace, healthcare, and education products, furnishings and services to serve the world’s leading organizations. Founded in 1912, Steelcase is the global leader in enhancing how people work, heal, and learn.
We’re a globally-integrated organization with over 10,000 employees around the world. Our employees are our greatest asset, who showcase a strong commitment to integrity and doing the right thing for their customers, employees, business partners, associates, and neighbors.
We’re looking to hire a Market Leader for the North-East Region.
Market Leader (Regional Sales Manager)- Provide management and oversight of the Accelerating Thread POV Strategy, dated March 14,2017, for the Pilot Markets, by executing on the tactical elements of the plan by building the structure and reach to impact all parties in the buying process, resulting in the reaching of the revenue goals found in the plan.
- Carry out the go to market strategy for Accelerating Thread for the Pilot Markets
- Managing the activities for an in-market pilot which entails working in a LEAN startup fashion where we set hypothesis, a plan to test them, analysis, and reporting back of results.
- Identify and Hire the Manufacturer Representative Agency for each Pilot Market
- Identify, Select and On Board the Electrical Distributor for each Pilot Market
- Engage and track major projects involving Thread
- Manage the identification of potential projects and the involvement of the parties with the buying process to ensure demand of the Thread product line, the product is specified, the contractor purchases the product and the product is installed properly.
- Meet or exceed revenue objectives
- Create team approach which includes the members of the TSG’s, REL’s, ASC’s and the Steelcase Dealers (Steelcase Internal Sales Teams) and the external sales teams of the manufacturer reps, electrical distributor salespeople to support the demand generation of Thread.
- Create and facilitate relationships with Key members of the buying process, Architects, Designers, Electrical Engineers, Electrical Contractors, Electrical Distributors and Manufacturers Reps.
- Identify areas of the pilot test that are not performing and why, help determine a pivot strategy where applicable and apply the strategy as a further test in market
- Analyze the date from the hypothesis set forth of the pilot and report the results in a timely manner
- Capture what, how, and with whom activities of the pilot that are carried out and proven, as a manual to roll out to other markets
- Work with Product Management with Steelcase to create demand for Thread
- Work to identified potential end user clients within each Pilot Market
- Maintain close communications and cooperation with all functional to ensure sales transactions are followed though and completed.
- Conduct on-going market and competitive analysis
- Assists manufacturer rep agencies with organizational skills, account strategies and administrative responsibilities
- Attend trade shows
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales training meeting
- Support the electrical contractor with specification material and the installation of the Thread product
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience in the electrical contractor and electrical distributor channel, plus worked in the specification of products with End Users, Architects, Designers, Electrical Engineers.
- Experience leading the introduction of new products/new company into the electrical contractor and electrical distributor channel.
Tracking Code 000000005657