About the Role
Customer Enablement Consultants have a broad and deep understanding of Workday applications, and enjoy the reward of helping customers stabilize and optimize their Workday applications, learn new feature tips and tricks, and find greater value in their Workdayinvestment, through feature adoption and greater self-sufficiency. For this role, we look for the willingness to learn quickly and the ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate solutions.
Locations: This position can be located at our corporate headquarters in Pleasanton, CA or any metro market.
Enablement Programs and Services give Customer Enablement Consultants the opportunity to work with many customers of any size and industry, for varying periods of time. The programs are designed to assist customers across a spectrum of self-sufficiency and include:
- Next Level presentations - one-hour detailed feature demonstrations.
- Enablement Workshops – two to three-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own environments.
- Office Hours – appointment based consulting, assisting self-sufficient customers with optimizing their use of Workday.
- Review and Recommend - configuration and business requirements reviews, including detailed working sessions to foster self-sufficiency and optimization opportunities.
- Jumpstart – deployment option for self-sufficient customers looking to adopt new features like Recruiting and Talent Management.
- Deployments - full deployment of a feature like Recruiting or Talent Management.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct discovery activities to understand customer requirements, timeline and scope of the engagement.
- Develop and deliver Customer Enablement programs and services as outlined above, including end-to-end feature deployments.
- Clearly and effectively communicate a deployment approach/strategy.
- Drive creation of new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption.
- Keep up to date with industry practices in Talent and Performance Management, and engage with Workday customers on these topics.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- 5+ years of software consulting and deployment experience on large enterprise projects, a leadership role in Talent, Performance and HR systems, and/or applicable experience as an HR practitioner.
- Capable of influencing, interacting and collaborating with senior executives, internally and externally.
- Capable of leading and influencing large design meetings towards an effective and collaborative outcome.
- Ability to deliver and drive results to a managed project plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Certified or ability to certify in the Workday feature areas listed above, and to deploy those solutions.
- A thorough understanding of or a demonstrated ability to develop an understanding of Workday core HCM and Talent/Performance Management, including cross-functional features like configurable security, business process framework, and report writer.
- Ability to demonstrate Workday effectively (including value, benefits, etc.) as part of any enablement program.