The Manager, Revamp Proposals and Technical Services is responsible for overseeing the CS proposals and execution of LENA Technical Services. With our strong process technology know how LENA provides our clients solutions for debottlenecking, upgrading and maximizing the performance of their existing facilities.
The Manager, Revamp Proposals & Technical Services will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage revamp proposal team to create proposals for revamp and technical services opportunities.
- Follow market trends, identifying sales and business development opportunities for new service offerings. Create portfolio strategy to select targets, set priorities, and monitor results of services business.
- Lead the development and implementation of actions to deliver the engineering services business plans.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Services, reviewing business cases to ensure short-term P&L goals and the long-term strategy for Customer Services is being supported.
- Manage organizational change required to support agreed business vision and goals.
- Position LENA in the market place as a provider of technology based asset improvement services.
- Oversee the development and review of all professional services (process studies, inspections, on site evaluations, trainings, etc.) proposals and tenders, ensuring the submission reflects the correct company business process and capabilities, and meets the appropriate commercial milestones required.
- Manage and control all professional services projects/ Contract awards to the company and ensure these are monitored and delivered effectively.
- Provide technical expertise in supporting the Sales Team during the project bidding process including technical and commercial proposal preparation as well as client negotiations
- Make technical presentations on our services and revamp capabilities.
- Develop marketing materials to support all professional service offerings and initiatives.
- Develop long terms MSA and service agreements with key customers to increase engineering, training and professional services work with Linde Gas and Third party clients.
- Work with industry associates and vendors in developing strategic alliances and contracting strategies to improve Linde's position in offering service to third parties.
- In cooperation with LENA's Contract Administration department, create and execute appropriate service contracts, non-disclosure agreements (NDA’s) with clients, contractors, and consultants. Lead contract review and project award negotiations (including all technical, commercial, and legal aspects).
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise staff effectively. Taking corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consulting with Human Resources as appropriate
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions, and decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or a combination of education and experiencerequired.
- Combined 20years of related, Consulting engineering, Project Management and Business Development experience in the Downstream industries.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and proficient in MS Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral