You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
We’re a local, independent, community-oriented private practice located in Lavonia, Georgia. Being in the field of audiology, we pride ourselves in providing the very best quality hearing healthcare within private and medical communities. A strong patient-provider relationship based on honesty and integrity is what we strive for, and we feel that this is the best approach to make sure our patients don’t miss any precious moments in their lives.
This position is an integral part of the team and we work together to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with both the duties and the schedule.
- Establish rapport and gather information from patients
- Conduct audiometric testing and provide recommendations for hearing aids
- Program and fit hearing aids
- Manage growth of patient pipeline
- Partner in community outreach and education
- Au.D. preferred, will consider Master’s Degree in Audiology
- Two (2) years-experience working in a healthcare office preferred
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!