DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and complete the DVP&R for Off road vehicle programs assigned to them.
- Leads durability portion of DVP&R throughout the program.
- Leads the durability and performance testing of integrated systems and full vehicle tests.
- Be a resource to systems engineers to collect data or test design improvements for the resolution of IR's opened.
- Field test planning, support, and issue resolution.
- Help with the creation of documents, processes, and procedures for testing and validation of off-road products.
- Communication of DVP&R status to project team and management.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Experienced with data processing and collection using Racepak & Edaq or similar.
- Strong technical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experienced with test planning and coordination.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of field and lab testing with reliability metrics and targets.
- Quality and customer focused.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Time split between office and shop/test labs.
- Travel up to 10%.