Assist with Continuous Improvement projects at SNC-Lavalin, a world-class company delivering comprehensive engineering and construction solutions with offices in over 50 countries. As a Business Process Engineer, you will build tools to assist people in getting easy access to the information they need and/or making the non value add portion of their job functions easier to perform.
Based at our O&G headquarters in Houston and reporting to the Manager of Operational Excellence, you will develop ad-hocreports in SQL/Excel, occasionally work with IT to develop complex reports for wider distribution, understand capabilities of ERP and assist in deploying best practices, develop process maps with the purpose of defining a common understanding, identify pain points and work towards a streamlined process and work with management to develop and implement KPI's.
Our ideal Business Process Engineer will have:
- Experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies;
- Ability to work with a wide range of business functions and management levels on process improvement projects, recommending and implementing process changes and developing system solutions;
- Ability to write basic SQL queries;
- Expert MS Excel and Access skills, particularly VBA and data connections (SQL and SharePoint);
- Experience with SharePoint, including creating sites, lists, libraries, InfoPath forms and Workflows; and
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a manufacturing environment and dealing with transactional process improvement.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment; and